Saturday, July 31, 2010


Patio tomato plant that I bought at the grocery store in June. It already had tomatoes on it when I brought it home. Personally, I call it a Deck Tomato plant because of obvious reasons.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, July 31, 2010 - It's early on a rainy Saturday morning. Not sure how much it rained during the night because I DON'T have my rain gauge up yet.

Ever since Dennis put the new deck up last fall, I haven't found a proper place to attach it. Hopefully, one of these days, I'll get it out there. Something to put on my list of things to do.

...because a Berg without a rain gauge is like a fish without water.

Better go. See ya later. Enjoy, djb

1 Comments:

At 11:06 AM , Blogger Andrew and Jarrett's Mom said...

I love tomatoes!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home