Wednesday, June 23, 2010


This closeup of Andrew's "A" on his blue spruce tree came out pretty clear but I just noticed that it's backwards because you can see the tiny printing on the left side of the A. Interesting observation....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the closeup of Jarrett's "J" on his evergreen tree. It was hard to get a clear picture because it was turned sideways and the wind was blowing. Actually, this came out better than I thought it would.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, June 23, 2010 - Okay, so I lied. I wanted to get these pictures in here before I checked on the weather. For some reason, the Tribune's (actually, Tommy Skilling's) super-duper weather map is not loading on my computer this morning. There's something going on....maybe a crucial security download or something like that is interfering with my weather watching. ay carumba!

Remember years ago when we didn't have all this technology, and we'd look at the dark, foreboding skies and exclaim, "oh, it's going to storm."

OR we'd walk outside and get wet, and we say, "oh, it must be raining." hahaaa

Seriously, I wish I could ignore all of the watches and warnings -- but I can't. Although, it does seem that every time I put my hanging baskets in the garage, the severe weather dissipates as it approaches us or it goes somewhere else. I just don't want to take a chance on them getting hurt by hailstones or hurricane force winds because they're SO pretty. and delicate.

Now, I am not lying.....I'm done for. SEE ya later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home