Thursday, May 06, 2010


Here's the bleeding heart plant that's in one of my smaller flower beds in the front yard.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, May 6, 2010 - Speaking of bleeding.....ha! I didn't bleed at all when Dr. Lee took 10 tubes of blood out of my left arm yesterday. When she stuck me, I didn't even feel it. She's awesome!!! Of course, I couldn't look. Never have been able to watch a needle stick after all these years and all those CBCs. yikes!

I'm going to go in today and get the serum that has been frozen into little weasels. I'll have to take a picture of them. This is not standard practice. This procedure (or protocol) is reserved for special patients. That would be me! oh boy! I'm special. Would rather be boring and normal but what can I say....

gotta get my skedaddling shoes on. see ya later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home