Saturday, March 06, 2010


Here's a further back photo that I took yesterday. You can see how the snow is finally melting!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, March 6, 2010 - As soon as I published Andrew and Jarrett's blogger blog, I thought, "Oh, I forgot to mention......" Now, I can't remember what that was. Darn short term memory problems.

That flower arrangement right in front with the white daisies, the yellow roses and the blue flowers was the one that Terri got in Sycamore at Kar-Free where Rod works. You can see the roses that Krissy and Bryar left on top of the stars. That was so sweet of dem guys.

Now, I really have to go. I'm NOT kidding. Did I mention that I got my prescription sun glasses? My new bifocals should be in next week. We'll see how that works out......... djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home