Monday, February 22, 2010


This is the view that shows part of my big flower bed (with everything drooping from the weight of the snow) and the tracks where the road is supposed to be. The snowplow guy just came by again a few minutes ago.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I opened the garage door this morning, of course, I was on alert for any recent critter tracks and here's the fox paw prints near the deck. At least, when it snows, I know who's been by to visit.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is nice because it shows the evergreens in Cathy's yard, plus you can see the newspaper at the end of the driveway -- oh yeah, and ALL THE SNOW!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday, February 22, 2010 - Today is the real Washington's birthday. No wait a minute, it really isn't. When they changed the calendar back in the old days, Washington had to pick a different day for his birthday. No, it's true. Do a search and find out for yourself.

Plus, it's Mammy's date of birth, also. I think she might have dated George back in the day. Okay, I'm just kidding. On my website, I have copies of some of her birthday cards that are almost 100 years old. Maybe they are actually considered antiques.

Hopefully, wherever you are the sun is shining and it's 80 degrees -- or maybe 70. bye, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home