Sunday, February 14, 2010


Here's a closeup of the flowers on my African violet. Every winter, it blooms because it knows that I need a little bit of flowery loveliness in the midst of the cold winter weather.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a photo of the entire African violet. It's about 1 foot or more wide. In person, it's absolutely gorgeous and perfectly healthy with shiny leaves. It started as ONE leaf. Quite amazing, I'd say.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the view out of the front kitchen window this morning. The temperature was 9 degrees but the sun was shining so brightly on the icicles that I had to snap this picture fairly quickly or else!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, Valentine's Day, February 14, 2010 - As I type these words, my feet are freezing, my arms are freezing and I put a picture of icicles on my blog. duh! Oh yeah, icicle feet.

When is it going to be warm again?? Ever?? Never?? Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Right now, I'm writing in here because I'm so mad at that Yahoo website, I could just scream or cry. It's so frustrating. I'm probably going to have to have someone come here and see what's wrong with my computer guts. I know that I haven't de-fragged in a long time. Who knows what it is -- NOT ME.

Enjoy your Valentine's Day. later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home