Tuesday, February 02, 2010


Here's my bootprints in the snow that fell in the driveway that used to be snow free. As long as it isn't a foot of snow (just a boot's worth), I'm happy with it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, February 2, 2010 - I've been working on my website www.andrew-jarrett.com for the past few days. Since there's not much else to do, I figured I might as well go back and get things in order. Easier said than done.

Yesterday was particularly difficult because of my stinging eyes. Today - they're better.

As soon as the weather stops being snowy and unpredictable, I have to get my glasses. This is really funny. I've been waiting sooooooooo long to get a prescription, and now that I have it, duh. I haven't done anything about it yet. That's typical of Donna's world.

Better go. Just wanted to put in a picture of our lovely snow!! bye, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home