Sunday, January 17, 2010


This is the view out of the living room window this morning looking toward the northwest. It's blue and very cool looking.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, January 17, 2010 - It's hard to believe, but there is a weather phenomenon occurring today that I've NEVER heard of in my entire life. It's called FREEZING FOG.

Who says everything's already been said before? That's funny. It's so interesting and weird out there today. Now, I just heard from the weather guy on the radio that the previously forecasted high temperature of 36 has been downgraded to only 33 degrees today. Not surprised by that.

Better go and see what's up with my coffee pot. I think there's some more coffee in it. bye, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home