Saturday, January 02, 2010


I like this picture of the full moon yesterday morning (1/1//2010) because it's hiding behind the naked trees. That cracks me up, sorry! It must be my sophmoric sense of humor.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, January 2, 2010 - This morning when I came downstairs to put my eyedrops in just after 6 a.m., the temperature outside was minus 2 degrees (tuba low zero). haha Then, when I checked my website, it was 5 BELOW zero. The Aurora paper online was also 5 BELOW zero.

At some point, it doesn't really matter how many degrees below zero it is until it gets extremely cold like twenty below zero......fact is, it's COLD. It's VERY COLD. Okay, it's BRUTAL.

I really feel sorry for Denny and Avis. They got home last night from two weeks in Florida where the temperature was cooler than normal but not this horrible. Apparently, their garage door had some ice on it and was difficult to get open. OMG There was talk of Dennis having to smack the door to get it moving. I'm awaiting his version of the story.

Better go up and make some more coffee -- maybe I'll pour it on my feet. Plus, I may have to go out sooner than later and get the papers -- that would involve some major bundling up. brr, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home