Saturday, December 12, 2009


Here's the same view as yesterday but with more light on the subject. I used my Canon camera this time. My camera is still set on Eastern time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, December 12, 2009 - Only three more years until 12/12/12. oh boy!

Today, Patrick and Stephanie are getting married in Spring Hill, Florida. They'll always be able to remember the date: 12/12. I wish them well and every happiness in the world. Plus, I hope they have many years of wedded bliss ahead of them. Look at Patrick's grandparents (the Bergs) -- they'll be married for 64 years in February 2010. That's a looooooong time.

Haven't seen Stephanie in a couple of years. I'm pretty sure Patrick came to Christmas last year at Berg's house. At the time, I was still pretty sickly so my memory isn't exactly razor sharp. Of course, I can go back and look at the pictures. Now that I think "in pictures" I know he was there -- I don't even have to look it up.

That reminds me...Uncle Malvin died on 12/12 of 1996, I think it was 96. Also, the same year Aunt Rachel died on 11/11. I remember thinking "who's gonna die on 1/1???" Apparently no one died on a double digit date until Jarrett did on 3/3/3 - a triple digit. How bizarre...

My mind is like a sieve with a sponge in it. Ay carumba. I'm anxiously awaiting photos from the big day. later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home