Thursday, November 19, 2009


Here's the space shuttle, Atlantis, taking off on Monday, November 16th at 2:28 p.m. from the Cape. It's obvious that this is a picture of the TV screen.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I took the above photo, I went outside and shortly thereafter (2:28 p.m. EST), the space shuttle appeared above the clouds. It was awesome!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, November 19, 2009 - Glad that I was here to witness it, and there were fairly clear skies to see the shuttle go up into space. Just as I took the second picture, we heard the kids at Casselberry Elementary School (behind Bergs' house) erupt in cheers. That was so sweet.
When I looked at the photos in the picture library, I noticed that the time was 1:28 p.m. That's because I haven't changed the clock in my camera. That would be waaaaaaaay too confusing.
It's another gorgeous day in Florida. They said that it's going to be 85 degrees today -- wow! Yesterday, it only got to 81 but it actually seemed warmer than that. Last we looked, it was 45 and rainy in Illinois. Glad I'm here. haha
bye for now, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home