Monday, August 17, 2009


Here's Gale and Gladys in August 1984 celebrating their 64th birthday at Sonja's house. That was 25 years ago. Isn't that something!! Love the blue and pink icing on their cake. pretty cute.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday, August 17, 2009 - Happy Birthday to the Twins!! This morning, I woke up to flashes of lightning before 5 a.m., so I got up to check on the weather on the WEATHER Channel. haha They have so many commercials and specials that I think they should call it the Occasional weather channel. Of course, they're loving it now because of the tropical storms.

As I've gone through my photos, I've found a few where the twins were actually in the same place at the same time on their birthday. This picture above is a little blurry but you can still tell who they are even though they're much younger with darker hair.

Have a nice day wherever you are. later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home