Sunday, August 16, 2009


A little bit past 1:36 p.m., the skies opened up and the wind blew like crazy and it rained until we got 1 and 1/4 inches of rain in about an hour. Oh boy!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, August 16, 2009 - A year ago, we had everyone here for Gladys and Gale's birthday. Can you imagine if we had weather like this??? Yikes!!

Nick (not Dr. Nick) came over to help me move the mulch over and under those evergreens on the right side of the driveway. It looks really nice -- I'll have to take a picture when it stops raining.

The blue thing is the solar cover for the pool -- I had to take it off when Stephan was here working on the deck. As you can plainly see, I didn't put it back yet. Shame on me.

Must be going now and going out to check on the damage to my flowers. We had quite a bit of wind and it broke the necks of some of the fragile coleus. It's very sad.

See ya later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home