Thursday, July 16, 2009


After I finished with the other blogger blog, I went upstairs and I heard RAIN. What? It was coming down like crazy. Plus, the wind was blowing. WOW. This was taken at 5:11 p.m.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, July 16, 2009 - Sure, they said we were going to have "scattered" showers but I didn't think that they would scatter right on top of us!!! After I snapped a few pictures, I saw the weather person on Channel 5 showing the viewers (that would include me) a big blob right over Elburn -- DeKalb also had a blob over them.

Of course, no one else had rain coming down like crazy. It only lasted about 15 minutes and we got 1/4 inch of rain -- so that figures out to an inch-an-hour type of rain. Glad it didn't last that long. WOW!!

I noticed when I was looking for a picture to put in here, that this one ALSO has the boys' basketball hoop in it. That's sweet.

Hope it's hot and DRY where you are. I've just about had it with all of this rain!! see ya, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home