Friday, July 10, 2009


The view of the backyard this morning - it's kind of hazy out there. You can see where I mowed yesterday because I go around and around that elm tree out back - kind of like a labyrinth. It's very soothing to the brain.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday, July 10, 2009 - Maybe you've noticed that I haven't mentioned my eye problems lately. For almost a month, it wasn't bothering me. On June 8th (Irene's birthday), it felt different and it was a good thing for almost a month. However, on July 7th, I felt the pokiness again. Oh no, here we go on the wacky roller coaster....

That's why I didn't mention it -- because I didn't want to jinx myself. Of course, we all know that's silly....(fingers crossed). So, I had to take the prednisone drops every two hours on Tuesday, which did help. But on Wednesday, my eye was blurry. Yesterday, it was REALLY blurry which might mean high pressure. So, I took the magic anti-pressure pills.

Finally, this morning, I'm somewhat less bad. Can't say ever say I'm better because better means good....and my eye hasn't been good since before March 2008. Yeah, back on the Whine Train. woo hoo.... This is all so very extremely annoying!!!!

Must. go. get. coffee. now. Did you hear that lots of coffee is allegedly a good deterrent for Alzheimer's? Also, did you hear about the return of El Nino??? Yikes! and Double Yikes!! It may just be time to move to Hawaii -- which would be nice except for those crazy NK's. djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home