Sunday, June 14, 2009


Here's the first of the colorful daylilies to come out in the front flower bed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, June 14, 2009 - We're finally getting warmer weather and sunshine. That is not a misprint!!! For the next TWO days, we're going to have normal weather. Then, of course, it's going to rain for the next TWENTY days. haha Not really, but it seems like it is.

This morning, when I went out to get the paper, I was pleasantly surprised to see my first daylily. That's not entirely true -- I did see a couple of yellow ones out back a couple of days ago. But this is the first one in my big flower garden. Now, they'll all start coming out and it'll be a blast of beautiful lilies every day for the rest of the season (notice I didn't say summer!!).

Better go take care of business. There's so much to do when it's nice outside. Plus, a person feels very happy to finally see the SUN. later, djb

1 Comments:

At 8:30 AM , Blogger Andrew and Jarrett's Mom said...

Hey Granny, I figured if I put a comment on, maybe you can comment on my comment, eh? djb

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home