Saturday, June 13, 2009


Peace Rose (June 12th) - it was just getting ready to open up today...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, June 13, 2009 -
It's raining, it's pouring -- Bob, I'm sure is snoring because it's only 8:22 a.m. haha Anywho, this morning when I went out between rainstorms to get the papers, I noticed that the peace rose pictured above was GONE. Once again, a deer has eaten my rose. Personally, I haven't seen the deer around this summer but last night, we were talking to Steve and Cathy (who live across the street - near the woods) and they commented on seeing 10 deer in their yard the other day. Not an unusual occurrence.

Once again, I didn't put baby powder on the rose because we were going to have thunderstorms and rain last night, which would've washed it off anyway. What a bummer. I should just put one of those silk roses out there and pretend that it's real. For sure.

I'm changing things around on here for no particular reason....probably because I can. haha bye, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home