Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday, February 23, 2009 - It's COLD -- the temperature this morning was 5 degrees here at our house. The official Aurora temp (which is really in Sugar Grove) was only ONE lousy puny degree. Brrrrrrr

Yesterday, I remembered that I had written in a couple of alternate websites a long time ago when I was having problems getting hacked and consequently losing everything!!! Yikes! It's fun to go back and read what I wrote.

I'm still experimenting with what I can and can NOT do. When I laid my eyes on Dr. Nick's new website, I realized that I'm desperately in need of the ability to post pictures in an album that is larger than the one they have on here.

Although not on this website -- I have another one. Gotta go see what's up. djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home