Saturday, March 11, 2006

We were all in Florida to celebrate the Berg's 60th anniversary at the end of Feburary. Here we are on Saturday night, February 25th standing on the steps at the hotel. Granny and Grandpa (are sitting in chairs), Donna, Diane, Alan, Steve, Ron, Dennis, Howard. It took us a while to get everyone situated because there was so much whining, you would think it was a bunch of 3 year olds. haha Surely I jest. No, not really. It was a fun time. Considering the fact that 5 of us are in our 50's, I don't think we look too crochety. The Bergs look fantastic. Of course, their water aerobics keeps them in tip top shape. I hope when I get to be old(er), I can be as energetic as they are. I have more pictures, so I'll put a few more in here. talk to you later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home