Friday, February 10, 2006






















Here's the picture of Jarrett going down the railing at Casselberry Middle School. He practiced this for an hour or so. It was Christmas Eve and we were getting ready for the festivities at the Berg's house but he needed to expend some energy. It was fun. He loved doing this so much. The picture in the inset on the bottom is one I took of him on September 5, 2002 - Grandpa's first birthday after he died. Grandma's grief group told her to do the same thing this year (2002) that she had done last year (2001)...and that was a swimming party at our house! see ya, djb




This is Andrew posing for me in the driveway. I think he was going out golfing, so I told him to swing the club so I could take a picture of him. He just loved to play golf....especially driving the ball 300 yards down the fairway. It's one of my favorite memories of the older Andrew as compared to my various favorite memories of the young Andrew. The inset picture is his senior class picture. They had the kids go to a forest preserve and took them outdoors. Pretty good idea, I think. bye, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home