Sunday, February 19, 2006

It's only 4 degrees. I was able to get most of my pages up on my other website, but it's nice to have a back-up because I am having some problems with my linkage. It's just annoying.

The other day, I saw this photo as I was going through my pictures and wanted to put it on here for
Valentine's Day. This was last year when Bryar was over here, and I had some hearts left over and she wanted to stick one on her forehead so I could take a picture. What a hoot! What a cutie!

As I said before, it's very cold. I haven't even gone outside to get the newspapers yet. I'm waiting for it to "warm up" a bit. Bergy and Avis are in Florida at Berg's house where it was around 82 degrees yesterday (my perfect temperature). They were enjoying it VERY MUCH. Someone asked me if I was jealous - heck no, at least I know a few people in my family who are not FREEZING. I remember how nice it was at Christmas to just be able to walk around the block. so nice.

I'd better go out and get my papers before they get frozen (haha). see ya later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home