Saturday, February 18, 2006

I like this picture because it looks like Andrew and Jarrett as I remember them - except for the fact that Jarrett has glasses on. When he died, he had contacts. We went in to the eye doctor's office in 2001 and Andrew was able to get contacts, but Jarrett had a weird reaction to the contacts in his eyes. He actually fainted for a short time in the chair. It has a name - I can't remember. But then the next year we went in and he got his contacts and didn't faint. I can't remember what it's called. Let me go look. It was called vasovagal syncope. WOW! It was so weird. They put the trial contacts in his eyes and he passed out. I totally freaked as you can well imagine. Jarrett said, "I do NOT want contacts." But then he agreed to try it the next year. I wore contacts for 18 years, isn't that interesting? Yes. Coincidentally, when I was pregnant with Andrew my eyesight got very weird. Of course, I was 38 year old, so - duh! That's what happens. I'm working to get my other website (www.andrew-jarrett.com) back up and running - but until then, I'm here. Have a nice day. Enjoy your life. I'll do the best I can. see ya later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home