Thursday, June 11, 2009


Here's Jarrett in his sleeping bag totally "posing" for the picture. His expression is so darn cute.

Thursday, June 11, 2009 -
I'm having a hard time during the day trying to update my andrew-jarrett website, so I'll just put stuff on here and if you find it, you're smarter than most people. haha!! There must be a LOT of people using the www now that school's out for the summer.

Yesterday, we were supposed to have rain and it didn't rain -- earlier in the week today was forecast to be nice and sunny but it's raining. If this doesn't stop soon, I'm going to start building an ark. It's ridiculous!!! Sixty degrees here and 90 degrees in Florida. Could we please have some of your heat and humidity, please?!

The water in the swimming pool has finally gotten clear as it can possibly be. Too bad the last known water temp was 68 degrees. Can you say brrrrrrrrrrrr? There is no way I'll get in there until it's 80 so I may be waiting for a long, long time.

When I went to Farm and Fleet on Sunday, I bought one of those upside down tomato planters. I wonder if it'll work for me?? hmmm Never seen them before but they say you can't overwater which is good for me, but you can "underwater" so I'll have to make sure I water it today. If I were really a good blogger, I'd go out and take a picture of it but my picture library is even slower than it usually is and that's annoying.

Better go and do some stuff. Now, that we've had so much more rain, the mosquitoes have returned. It's always something...... See ya later, djb

P.S. I'm still learning how to do this thing -- it's confusing sometimes -- especially the color of the print.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home