Monday, June 08, 2009


Here's a picture of Andrew & Jarrett's grave yesterday. Their trees are almost the same height. Those perennial geraniums in the middle are out of control. I love them.

Monday, June 8, 2009 - We had a really LOUD thunderstorm last night around 3 a.m. I knew that the storm clouds were huge because the thunder echoed, and as we have all learned from Tommy Skilling, that means 50,000 feet tall at least. Is that right? Sounds pretty high up - around 10 miles. Could be. Anywho, this morning, there was 1-3/4 inch of rain in the gauge. WOW! Plus, the rain finished filling up the swimming pool so I don't have to do it. Thank you!


Here's a closer up view of the geraniums (June 7, 2009). I'm sure the heavy rain last night, whacked them down and mushed them. They'll bounce back....I hope.

For some reason, I've always had trouble when I try to put more than one picture on this blogger blog. So, I'm trying it again for no good reason because no one will read this page anyway but that won't stop me. ha!

Better go do some stuff just in case the electricity goes off again. That's always a crazy occurrence because EVERYTHING in our house needs electricity....even the water because we have the pump that goes to the well. Yeah, we're country folk. see ya later, djb

2 Comments:

At 6:14 PM , Blogger The Bergs said...

Hello - We are teaching your Mom how to log in a comment on your BLOG.

Hi How are you!?

 
At 7:23 PM , Blogger Diane Berg said...

WOW!! the flowers are so pretty :)

It is HOT! Summer is here.

Keeping on Bloggin'

Love Diane

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home