Sunday, September 20, 2009


Last week, I noticed that the hornets' nest had been moved to a more secure spot where it is actually sitting on a branch instead of hanging by a mere tiny stick. I know that a person did not do this, and we didn't have any strong winds that could have moved it. HOW did it get up there? You tell me and we'll both know. It's very weird and very, very strange because it's so high up in the tree. Maybe it was the groundhog?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, September 20, 2009 - Last Tuesday, I finally saw Dr. David and after checking my eyes (mainly the right eye) for an hour and a half, he came to the conclusion that I should stop putting all of the prescription drops in my right eye and just take the diamox to lower the pressure and just put a preservative-free OTC drop in every three hours.

I thought, "Hey, that's just crazy enough that it might work!"

On Tuesday the pressure in my right eye was 32. When I went in on Friday, it was 18. My cornea is getting better and I can sort of see. At least, I feel that I'm headed in the right direction. It seems as though I was taking drops to alleviate the side effects of the other drops I was taking. duh!!!!!!

Of course, the diamox makes me feels somewhat wacky. For now, Bob has to mow the lawn. Poor Juanita Querida, she's so confused. Where's my mama???

Better go. see ya later. djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home