Sunday, December 06, 2009


One of my many nativity sets -- I like this one because it came with a palm tree and not an evergreen! Remember: this is the reason for the season.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, December 6, 2009 - It's already the 6th. Can that be possible?? yikes!! We're supposed to have one more acceptable day (close to 40 degrees) and then the SNOW comes calling tonight and again later this week. So, today I'm going to search in the shed for any Christmas decorations that haven't fallen in disrepair. Wait a minute, I think there's also some in the crawl space. Wait a minute, I need another outdoor extension cord. Wow, this is getting to be out of control. Where are my skedaddling shoes????

Yesterday, I spent the majority of my time watching the entire Andrew and Jarrett website upload to the Yahoo server. That was a lot of fun -- NOT. Apparently, some of the links I changed at the top of the home page still have the wrong name on them. I don't know WHAT is going on. The last time I talked to someone at Yahoo, they claimed that it's happening on my end and I know they're crazy.

If you put your cursor over the link, it shows the correct page. Weird. When I found the page with the Animoto videos on it, I didn't think they'd work because I didn't sign up for Animoto again this year. However, lo and behold, the videos DO work. There's music from the Nutcracker and also from Marc E. What a treat!! What fun to see the pictures again and to hear music coming from my website. I miss the music but it takes up so much space.

Better go. I have to take care of business. later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home