Wednesday, December 02, 2009


Dec 2, 2:30 a.m. EST - Full Cold Moon. December is usually the month where winter cold begins to fasten its grip (taken this morning at 5:08:57 a.m. EST).
-------------------------------------------------------------------
December 2, 2009 - For some reason, I woke up this morning at 4 a.m. Maybe because it was my last full day in Florida where it is NOT cold -- yet, and I wanted to enjoy every last minute in the sunshine state. (Truth be told: it was cold last Saturday. And when it gets cold down here, it is quite chilly.)

Anywho, I went outside to sit on the patio and lo and behold, there was the full moon shining down on me as I sat in the not so dark. The clouds were moving rather rapidly over the moonshine creating interesting and ever-changing shapes -- it was a nice ethereal show.

And it didn't cost a billion dollars either!!

It's time to get this posted. See ya later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home