Friday, December 11, 2009


This was the view out of the kitchen window this morning at 6:01 a.m. and 7 degrees above zero.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday, December 11, 2009 - Here's what's in the above photo. On the bottom of the picture are my three little Christmas trees that sit right outside the window (covered with snow). Then, there's Andrew and Jarrett's candles. The next small cluster of lights (to the right) is my neighbor's nativity scene. And all the way on the top is the crescent moon -- which I like to call God's fingernail. Quite a sight!

It's not as cold today as it was Thursday. I think I heard somewhere along the way that Aurora (which is really Sugar Grove) was minus 2 degrees (tuba low) yesterday morning. So, we're having a heat wave this morning. oh boy!

This is it for now. Must get more coffee. byebye, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home