Thursday, January 07, 2010


Here's the snow plow going by at 6:50 a.m. this morning. The flash is reflected in the window. It was the first time I saw him. I'm sure he's been kept VERY busy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, January 7. 2010 - The snow is SO pretty....too bad it causes such problems for everyone....well, not for me. I always get prepared before the storms come and stock up on stuff.

Yesterday, I did not feel well all day. I won't go into the details but it was an achy, feverish feeling although I had no temperature once again. This morning, I feel less bad -- still not 100%.

We're supposed to be having the Berg Kids Christmas at our house this Saturday. Hopefully, we'll be able to pull it off. I'm always leery of the roads and the weather. Especially, for Ron and Liz since it appears that they may be getting as much snow as we'll be getting.

It's funny that the weather forecasters have to make a guess at the eventual total amounts that we're getting because they don't really know. The last time we got 10 inches of snow, they all had predicted 1-3 inches. oops! we were wrong.

This time, they're all saying a foot of snow. Does that mean that we're really going to get 40 inches of snow???? haha? That's not funny -- I sure hope NOT. I'll keep taking pictures because that's what I do. later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home