Monday, February 15, 2010


Here's Andrew's final resting place on his 18th birthday - February 15, 2004. We had a lot of snow that year.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday, February 15, 2010 - Happy 24th Birthday, Andrew! I used to keep track of each person who remembered the boys' special occasions, now I don't care. If you send me a message on one of their special days, then you know who you are (and God knows who you are) and you already know that you've helped ease my sadness and anxiety.

I've suppressed everything so far down in my soul that it would take an atom bomb to reach it. When they died, people overwhelmingly supported us. I have no complaint about people not remembering or forgetting. Maybe I want to forget Jarrett lying in the morgue and Andrew full of tubes in the Critical Care Unit.

I guess part of it is that I feel cheated out of a normal life. Trying SO HARD to be normal. How'd that work out for you, Donna jean? Not so good, eh? big sigh.............

We loved our birthdays!! I realized today that somewhere I have a birthday picture page of the boys - probably part of the OLD website. There's so many good pictures, I'll have to put them together some time. Gee, it's freezing cold outside and I have nothing else to do, sounds like the perfect task to keep me occupied.

Happy Birthday, Andrew. I miss you. REALLY wish you were here. Love you always and forever, Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home