Saturday, February 27, 2010


Mary Ellen and Gale posing for me at their 60th wedding anniversary hootenanny so I could make this card with the flowers around it. Very nice...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, February 27, 2010 - I sure hope they're having a nice day in Florida for Grandpa and Grandma's 64th Happy Anniversary Celebration. It was so long ago since I checked the Orlando Sentinel's website, that I'm not sure what their weather forecast was supposed to be today.

Did you see that they had an 8.8 earthquake in Chile today? Oh yeah, tsunami alert. Yikes!! What an unbelievable wake-up call that must have been for those poor people. Our earthquake was a blip on the screen compared to that!

We did some research on the power released when an earthquake occurs. It's quite astonishing and impossible to comprehend. Of course, when you think about how huge the earth is and we really don't know what's going on down there. Those little underground men do but we don't.

Now, I'm getting goofy. Hope they're having fun in Casselberry today. I'm freezing here. I wonder if this cold winter is a precusor (?) to a HOT summer??? Sure hope so. later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home