Friday, March 12, 2010


END DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME - I'm old school so I added the "S" at the end of saving, otherwise, it just doesn't sound right to my ears.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday, March 12, 2010 - By next week, this month will be HALF over. WOW! It just started. This is insane. Plus, the emerging crocuses makes me crazy because I know that I have a limited amount of time to clean out the old brush before it's too late -- and there's lots and lots of stuff out there.

My right eye has been bothering me all week. It feels kind of itchy and uncomfortable. Most likely, I overdid it last week. But I was having such a good time seeing everyone. It sucks. At least, I have an appointment with Dr. David on Tuesday so I can find out if everything is okay.

Maybe I don't need the eye drops any more? That was one of my random thoughts. Anything is possible, I guess. All righty. Don't forget to turn your clocks AHEAD... Good luck, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home