Wednesday, March 10, 2010


Here are the first purple crocuses in my front flower garden! Imagine my surprise when I saw them this afternoon!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first picture I took of the 2010 yellow crocuses -- I almost croaked when I saw them. I guess that's why they call them crocuses....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - Seriously, one week ago, everything was covered in a foot of snow. There were a few patches here and there where the snow had melted, but it was still very cold and wintry.

These little weasel flowers were plotting under that blankie of snow to emerge when it finally melted. What a HUGE surprise. Everything is coming up. OMG. We had a temp today of 65 degrees. That's unbelievable.

What this means to me is LOTS OF WORK. LOTS OF BACK-BREAKING WORK!!! OUCH!

The past few days, my right eye has been bothering me. I haven't taken care of it very well in the past week and it has rebelled accordingly. Now, I'm back on the Celluvisc every half hour and warm washcloths on my eye, etc. Boring and very annoying.

I thought this was over but it's NOT. I'm going to have to deal with this the rest of my life. Darn and double darn. Enough complaining because that's even more boring. SEE ya blurry later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home