Wednesday, April 14, 2010


Here's the forsythia bush in the back yard. It has more flowers on it than I've ever seen before.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A row of tulips in the front flower bed. I didn't plant any last fall so these are some of the old guys.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The view of the front flower bed looking south toward Scott and Brenda's flowering cherry tree.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - It's garbage day and I also have an appointment with my cornea doctor this morning, so I don't have a lot of time. Just wanted to get some pictures on here of the flowers in my yard. It's impossible to get a picture of ALL of them because there are so many. And doesn't that make me happy!

It's supposed to get up to 82 degrees today -- that is my perfect temperature. later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home