Monday, July 12, 2010


After mowing the back yard on Saturday (July 10th), I cleaned off as much grass as I could reach and then I washed Juanita Querida with the hose. She's sparkly and pretty now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday, July 12, 2010 - Last week (or it may have been the week before), I changed the oil in Juanita. She was SO happy to get new oil. It's quite easy to do and I always feel like I've done a good deed whenever I change her oil. And now, she's all clean and ready to go on a mowing frenzy once again.

Although I did encounter a bizarre situation in the shed when I was preparing to mow on Friday. Juanita needed some more gas, so I started to go into the shed when I was stopped in my tracks because I saw a DEAD as a doornail chipmunk lying on the floor inside. Yikes!!!! I had to put a flower pot over the critter so I wouldn't barf. Thankfully, Bob got rid of it yesterday. whew! Now if only the moles would crawl in there....

It's time to take care of business, so I'll see ya later. bye, djb

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM , Blogger Andrew and Jarrett's Mom said...

!Juanita es muy bonita!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home