Thursday, July 01, 2010


One of my many gorgeous stargazer lilies. Though they look fragile and delicate, they're the hardiest flower I've ever seen! Not even 75 mph winds can faze them.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, July 1, 2020 - The stargazers are OUT in their full majestic glory. They're so beautiful and smell unbelievably intoxicating. In the back yard, I have three gigantic stalks of the yellowish variety. I'll put those pictures on the boys' blogger blog.

Right now, I'm just trying to stay warm since it got down to 53 degrees last night and hasn't gotten very warm yet. We're finally having stable DRY weather for a few days, thanks to Hurricane Alex. Oh boy!! At least, something good is coming out of the Gulf, for a change.

Better go. I'm thinking of buying a hedge clippers since my hand is blistery and crampy from cutting the shrubs yesterday and I have TONS more to do today. Everything is growing like a weed -- even the weeds!

bye for now, djb (PS. excuse any typos!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home