Friday, August 06, 2010


Peace Rose in my front flower bed. It is such a beautiful flower to see in person.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, August 6, 2010 -Most of the pages I published to the website this afternoon are accessible, however, today's Current Journal is NOT. I'm not sure if it's going to get there today or tomorrow but I'm very whiny.

For some reason, the pupil in my right eye was HUGE this afternoon. Kind of freaked me out. But then, I remembered last year, one of my doctor's put something in my eyeball and it was dilated for a week. That was weird. So, maybe the numbing drops cause some sort of extended dilation....who knows?

I'm not doing well at all. That could change in a heartbeat (and I hope it does!) but it's been another day in hell.

Hope you're doing better than I am. This could have something to do with solar flares, I'm pretty sure. Or it could just be the way it is..... later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home