Wednesday, September 08, 2010


Here's a picture of young Gayla at their house in DeKalb on 7th Street. Not sure what year this is but she sure liked mustard!
----------------------------------------------
Wednesday, September 8, 2010 - We had HUGE winds all day yesterday. I'm pretty sure that I mentioned that fact somewhere. Anywho, during a commercial break last night (just before 6), I saw ELBURN on the list of cities with high wind gusts. We were second-place in this area (highest one was near Lake Michigan in Chicago).

Elburn's Highest Wind gust: 52 mph. WOW! I was watching the trees move around and I knew it was over 50.

Unfortunately, I couldn't mow the lawn yesterday because there was dust and debris flying around in the air. Plus, I'm sure the leaves that have already fallen would've added to the nightmare. So, I get to mow today. Not so windy today.

Better go. It's cool but at least it's not snowing yet. later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home