Tuesday, September 07, 2010


Baby Andrew was in his buggy in the fall (notice fallen leaves) holding onto his plastic thing whose name I can't remember!
-----------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, September 7, 2010 - For the past few days, I've been going crazy trying to figure out Windows 7 and all of my incompatibility issues. I've certainly had an education. I could almost have a real office job because I've been spending inordinate amounts of time at the computer and it hasn't totally killed me yet.

Now I'm wearing my good (think expensive) glasses almost all of time and I can see the screen really well with the bifocal part. Plus, the screen is so bright and clear on this computer that I can finally SEE what my photos look and it's a joy to use....

....well, except when I'm fighting with Windows 7. arghhh!!!

Interesting to note that no one I contact at either Yahoo or the Best Buy Geek Squad (I have 6 months free Geekage and it's worth every penny!), has any idea how to work with 7. So, I have to figure it out for myself.

Although, I think the very last guy I had an email from at Yahoo gave me a shred of good advice. The only problem is that when I publish to Yahoo's server, I have to disable my Russian anti-virus software. It only takes a minute or so but it's still very scary and the red lights start flashing.

okie dokie, better go. The sun will come out tomorrow.... oh, and it's out today. see ya later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home