Thursday, August 26, 2010


Here's the side view of Marcus's famous Mohawk on March 3, 2005, which I photographed when he came to pay his respects to Andrew & Jarrett.
-------------------------------------------------
Thursday, August 26, 2010 - Here's the other photo of Marcus sporting his Mohawk haircut. Whoever fashioned this do, did a really great job!!

Isn't it weird to find something that you thought was lost forever? I can't get over finding these pictures. There are also pictures of Karen and a little Bryar in the first part of the folder that contains this photo.

Now, I have to try and figure out how I can transfer them into one of my picture programs. I'm still bummed out that they stopped supporting Microsoft Digital Image Library. THAT was the best photo editor program ever!

Sure, the other ones can do editing but that program was like Photo Shop but way easier to manipulate. Way less annoying.

All righty. Gotta go. see ya later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home