Friday, August 20, 2010


Elburn Days Lion float from a few years ago. He was huge!
-------------------------------------------------
Friday, August 20, 2010 - This morning, I spent quite a bit of time updating my andrew-jarrett website. hmmm It kept acting weird. Then, I went into my webhosting files and lo and behold, Yahoo was having a problem. So, it wasn't me after all.

Happy on the one hand and annoyed on the other hand. But at least I know that it's on their end. Maybe when Nick and I downloaded the site, we caused it to explode on their end. ha!

It's another gorgeous summer day. Just perfect for Elburn Days. We're supposed to have thunderstorms later on but I heard on the weather report that it's probably going to happen after midnight. THAT would be perfect.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get my website up and running. I have some really awesome pictures on there from previous Elburn Days. We had fun.

see ya later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home