Monday, August 30, 2010


Front, left to right: Diane, Grandma O'Malley, Granny; and in the back are Ron and Grandpa at Valley-Hi in Hartland around 1972 maybe?
---------------------------------------------------
Monday, August 30, 2010 - It was supposed to be 90 degrees today but there are clouds moving in and we had a few sprinkles. Don't know if we'll hit 90 or not....

Yesterday afternoon, I came across this picture. Previously, I had found one of Diane, Grandma and Mother during the same visit. We think it's around 1972. Our gauge for figuring this out is Diane. She looks like she might be 8 years old.

This would be right before they all moved to Florida. So, was that 72 or 73? Don't ask me. I was busy studying at NIU at the time. It was very traumatic when they moved because I was left to my own devices. hmmmm

Well, I did graduate in 1974 so I've got that going for me. Good luck to anyone graduating and planning to teach these days. It's a whole new world. Full of bits and bytes. YIKES!

Better go check on what's up outside. The weeds are totally out of control and I see that we're supposed to be getting 2 inches of rain later this week. Maybe that will help revive the dead grass. bye. see ya later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home