Sunday, September 05, 2010


Here's Abby, Carly and me (holding Carly). We met the girls and Mike at Rosita's on Friday night.
------------------------------------------------
Sunday, September 5, 2010 - Only 25 more days until my birthday, and I don't really care, but I can't help it when I see September and the numbers on the dates, my brain goes off on its own whimsical journey....and the countdown begins.... haha

We had so much fun seeing Abby, Mike and Carly on Friday night. I remember the day after Carly was born, I got to hold her because Abby trusted me not to drop her. In fact, she wore the outfit I got her home from the hospital.

It was all because of the Carson/Carly situation.... They told Abby and Mike that Carly was a boy for 8 and 1/2 months. Then, two weeks before SHE was born, they changed their tune, "Oops, it's a girl."

I've never seen a little kid that young speak so clearly and with such perfect enunciation. Andrew had such a pwoblem with r's that it's kind of fun to hear sentences come out of this little person's mouth. I'm amazed and totally amused.

She was good, too. A lot of the time, I was using my Flip video recorder to record the action. The camera was extremely bright, flashy and intrusive...poor little thing, I was going total papparazza on her, and she didn't seem to mind all that much.

Yesterday, I spent HOURS trying to get the videos to download with no success. Finally, last night, I called Diane and I said, "I'm going to cry. I can't figure this out." Her response, "I couldn't either." Okay, so I found my video support system. haha!!

It's 8 a.m.and time for more coffee. Excuse typos. bye, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home