Tuesday, September 21, 2010


Here's my pink geraniums on the deck -- still blooming, still gorgeous.
--------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 - Apparently, I was wrong, tomorrow is the FIRST day of autumn. I thought I'd heard that it was today but at least it will still feel like summer...close to 90 degrees.

Of course, there's the "but" involved in that... warm weather BUT severe thunderstorms are headed our way this afternoon.

That means I have to mow the yard before noon. It usually takes about two and a half to three hours to get the whole thing mowed. Glad I got gas for the tractor last week or was it the week before? So I don't have to worry about that.

Yesterday, I spent 5 hours working on my Roxio. Not going to do that today. Plus, I didn't feel right. I won't say exactly what it was but I'm much better today.

Better go eat some food....so I can break my fast. haha bye, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home