Tuesday, July 19, 2011


Here's Grandpa, baby Alyssa and Granny - probably about 14 and a half years ago.
-----------------------------------------------
Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - I just heard that it's 95 degrees in Sugar Grove which translates to a 103 heat index. WOW! That's pretty hot. Summer time....summer time.

I just read that Alyssa's birthday is July 22nd. Is that true? Or do I have incorrect information? That would NOT surprise me.

The reason I put Grandma and Grandpa's picture in is because last night when I talked to Gran, she told me that yesterday, she and Grandpa returned to WATER AEROBICS. WOW!!!

It had been exactly 11 months since they had been there. It was such a joyful reunion with all of their fellow swimmers. I know they saw some of them at their anniversary party in February.

But the fact that they're actually going there and doing it -- it's awesome!!! It's amazing. Boy! I'd better get my lazy ass in gear. hahahaha bye for now, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home