Sunday, July 10, 2011


That looks a like a perfect margarita -- this must be Rosita's!


Here's the view on the patio last night at Rosita's. It was so perfect out there even though the temperature hit 92 yesterday!
------------------------------------------------
Sunday, July 10, 2011 - We had to go to Rosita's last night because it was ODD SATURDAY: 7-9-11

That set of numbers (consecutive odd numbers) only occurs six times in a century. At least, that's what I heard. Pretty cool!

We haven't been to Rosita's lately. The brothers and my sisters in law went last weekend when we were sitting around the pool eating brats. So, it must've gotten in my brain like a worm.

We didn't see Bob and Joan but I did meet someone who knew a girl I went to grade school with (her name was Jean Chaplin).

I was taking pictures and on the way out, he asked me if I was a tourist....and after that, it was a hoot of a conversation. I'm pretty sure Bob was wondering WHERE I was but he probably figured I ran into someone I knew or someone I was related to.

Lately, I've been meeting people who have a Kingston connection. It is sooooo interesting. When we lived there, our two phone numbers were: 292 and 203. That's hilarious!!!

Better go check on the pool temperature. see ya later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home