Monday, June 20, 2011


These tomato plants were the exact same size about three or four weeks ago. The one on the right was given Miracle Grow Tomato Plant Food. WHAT an awesome endorsement for that product!
-----------------------------------------------
Monday, June 20, 2011 - Last week, I had a problem with one of my tomato plants (not pictured above). He was looking feeble and weak, and I thought he was going to die.

So, I decided to buy another tomato plant at Jewel in Batavia (where Shawna is in charge...she's my friend on Facebook) just in case it actually didn't make it.

Well, when I went in there, she wasn't working, so I wandered over to the patio tomato plants and lo and behold, they were having the same problem with theirs as I was with mine.

Still, I needed a replacement -- just in case. I picked out the little guy on the left in the picture up above. When I brought him home, the difference between the two plants was stunning.

Back Story......I was there in person at the Plant Tent when the tomato plants were delivered (warned by my sources)..... and they were all the SAME SIZE. I can't believe that simply putting the diluted tomato plant food on that plant almost every time I water it has made THAT MUCH difference.

Can't wait to eat some fresh tomatoes. I love summertime. see ya later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home