Wednesday, March 30, 2011


Here's Rachel's new sneaker. Do they still call them tennis shoes? DNK
------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - Happy Half Birthday to me!

Rachel went into the city (that would be Chicago) with her mom and grandma a few weeks ago to see a play. Her comment about the play was that it was "long." haha While they were in there, she got the new shoes.

The day I took the picture up above was the day that she had to come over and say HI to me. She was carrying her basketball. When it gets warmer outside, we always play Horse. Remember, I used to beat Jarrett with the Granny shot.

That also reminds me of the day that Lindsay and Sammie came down to visit. Sammie told Lindsay that "she just had to give Aunt Donna a hug." awww Isn't that sweet!! Those little girls are so much fun!

All righty. I'd better go outside and bring in my recyclable container. I took it outside at 5:58 a.m. armed with my flashlight so I could see to the end of the driveway in case any critters were intent on stalking me. Remember - we don't have any street lights out here in the country.

Then, at exactly 6:15 a.m., I heard the garbage truck announcing his arrival loud and proud driving up the street. That is early..... Although I suppose better early than not at all. For sure. later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home