Saturday, February 19, 2011


Here's the kitty that used to hide under our neighbor's deck until the snowstorm, now he's decided to come and visit me.
--------------------------------------------

Here's my black and white visitor kitty who keeps wandering around our yard. He's the one who sat on the edge of the pool earlier this winter.
----------------------------------------------
Saturday, February 19. 2011 - The black and white kitty has been around for a while. But I never see him when I'm outside. All winter long, I've seen kitty cat paw prints in the driveway.

The other kitty was the one my neighbor called about and saw in our yard. She wondered if the kitty was mine. No. Just another visitor.

I'm sure they heard all about Hobbes and they're looking for a good time. see ya later, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home