Friday, January 21, 2011


See that MINUS sign before the 8. Yeah, that's 8 BELOW zero.
---------------------------------------------
Friday, January 21, 2011 - Last night, I called Granny about 8:15 and I always give her the temperature report. At that time, it was 17 degrees. For some reason, I decided to check it again at 8:50, and it had plunged 13 degrees in about half an hour!

Do the math: that means it was 4 degrees here. That's not the end of it. By the time we hung up close to 9 p.m., it had dropped another degree. It was 3 degrees. Of course, it was still ABOVE zero at that time.

When I got up this morning, it was 7 below zero. After a while, I checked again and it had dropped to 8 BELOW zero. That's really, really cold!!! No, that's brutal.

Stay warm out there, kiddies. brrrrrrrr, djb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home